Wednesday, August 19, 2009

More Pictures


Here's me in all my pregnant glory. 9 month prego and in a bathing suit. Can you tell I'm at the point of just not caring what I look like?


Megan and Unc Air splashing in the kiddie area at the local pool.


Nate and Megan. For some reason she insisted he hold his hands up like that. We never did figure out the reason - just a 2 year old's whim.















Megan and Unc Air posing at the swimming pool. Notice Megan's ducky towel. She loves it and will even quack occasionally while wearing it.




Megan and Grandpa. Megan decided to start calling my dad Poppy. I have no idea where she got that from. We were asking her to name the people in the room - Mommy, Daddy, Unc Air, Grandma, Poppy. "You mean Grandpa?" "No, Poppy." Ugh....OK. Fortunately, Dad doesn't seem to mind.




1 comment:

  1. Correen,
    Your pictures are great! I can't believe how big Megan is getting! Just wait till the new baby comes - it'll seem like Megan goes from your baby to an adult because she'll seem HUGE to you compared to the newbie. My best advice for bringing the second baby home is...SLEEP AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE! My girls were always on oppositie schedules, so this was VERY hard to do, but you'll be your best if you're rested. Good luck and let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete