Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Paige's Baptism

June is a very busy month. Every weekend has a party, 3 of which we're hosting.  The first weekend was Paige's baptism.


I insisted on a nice family photo.  Would have been perfect had Megan decided she didn't want her picture taken and was pouting because I made her. 


 Nate and I watching as the pastor introduced Paige to the congregation.  We had to laugh because he got her middle name wrong.  He kept saying Paige Elizabeth.  Not sure where that came from.  The baptismal certificate has her correct name so we just laughed it off.


 Paige getting baptised


 A photo with most of the grandparents.  The step-grandparents are missing, but my mom and dad are there.


 Cousins celebrating in the pool in the back yard.  Love this shot!


Quinn drying off


Quinn,  big cousin Shane with Nathan's sister Jill.  Quinn looks a lot like Shane.  So much so that I've caught myself looking at pictures thinking I don't remember Quinn having that outfit.  Only to find out it's a picture of Shane.

No comments:

Post a Comment