Saturday, July 4, 2009

Newbie


Here's newbie. And to answer the questions I'm getting just about every time I'm out - I still have 2 months left. Yes, I am big and No, it's not twins.


Well, with all of the posting about Megan I've been neglecting updating about newbie. Being the excellent mom that I am I must try to stop the sibling rivalry before it starts. So here's newbie's news.





I'm now going every 2 weeks to the doctor which means the end is quickly coming. At my apt. on Thurs. newbie has turned himself/herself breech. At the last doctor's apt. newbie was laying face up with his/her head by my left hip bone and the butt my my right hip bone. In 2 short weeks newbie decided to sit up and turn around. So now his/her head is up by my ribs on my right side looking at my left side and the butt is still on my right hip bone. Have I mentioned how much newbie likes to move? Defiantly more than Megan did. The doctor assured me there is still time more newbie to get in the correct position and judging by the amount of movement I've been feeling just in the past few days he/she is defiantly changing positions yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment