Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New baby

So I'm 15 weeks pregnant today. Yeah! This pregnancy seems to be flying by, thank goodness. I was really sick the first trimester. Poor Nathan had to take over pretty much all adult responsibilities as I could barely move off the couch. Fortunately, I woke up one morning around 13.5 weeks and felt good and thankfully have felt pretty good ever since. Amazing how that works isn't it? It's as if my body literally said "Oh, yeah. Pregnancy hormones, got it. No biggie."

I'm wondering how Megan will react to having a new baby brother/sister. She'll be 26 months when the newbie comes. She loves babies, but it will be much differnt when I can't play with her because I'm nursing the baby. I am also very curious to see what this one's personality will be like. Megan was very calm in utero, but definatly made up for it after she came out. I wonder if this one will be the opposite just because it can be. Megan was so advanced - doing everything months before the norm. Rolling over at 2 weeks, sitting up at 4 months, crawling at 6 months, walking at 8 months, etc. Will this one do it months ahead of time too? Or will he/she be at the opposite end of the time line? Time will tell I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. So much to wonder about! It's amazing to see two little lives that are created from the same people, yet so very different! I hope that your kids are as different as mine - it's so exciting to see them both react to things differently! I can't wait for you to experience that!

    ReplyDelete