Thursday, March 12, 2009

Megan & the Potty

Meg has been peeing in the potty several times a day. Not all the time, but often enough to make it worth the effort of putting her on the potty. (She started it by the way. I didn't plan on even attempting to potty train her until this summer. But about 2 months ago the girl kept asking to sit on the potty. I put her off for a month then decided I would be stupid not to take advantage of her huge interest.) Well.....I picked Meg up at day care today and she pooped in the potty! So of course I asked her about it and she seemed so proud of herself. She even wanted to call the grandmas to tell them.

I guess that's something only parents and grandmas can fully appreciate. ;)

Here's a picture of Meg today playing with one of her favorites - the monkey in the box. She loves turning the crank stopping periodically to ask "Where monk?" Which is Megan for "Where's the monkey?" Then every time he pops up she gets all excited and tries to stuff it back in the box while saying, "Bye Bye monk." She's too stinking cute for words.


No comments:

Post a Comment