Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend Pictures

We had a house full of guests this weekend. On Sat. Nathan's sister, her husband and their 2 kids along with Nathan's dad came down and spent the night. After church Jill & her family left, leaving behind Nathan's dad, and my mom, step-dad and 2 of my aunts came down to have Easter dinner. Overall, it was a great weekend. Shane & Megan played really well together. Megan was, of course, obsessed with Katie. In fact, the first thing Megan said to me when I went to get her up this morning was, "Katie?" and "Where's baby?" Megan alternated between playing shy and charming everyone over Easter dinner. Minus a lot of warnings, a few temper tantrums, & time outs the weekend was a lot of fun. Here a few pictures:

Shane and Megan loved getting their
picture taken. They would giggle and jump up
and down after each shoot.

Shane, Katie, & Megan. You can imagine how many pictures
it took to get them all looking up. I do have to admit that
Megan was
the one who kept moving and messing up the pictures.

Here's Megan with an Easter basket.
She loved gathering eggs and kept looking
in other rooms for extra eggs after
we were done.
Megan and Grammy enjoying the
bubbles that the Easter
Bunny brought.

Megan and me posing just before bed time.
Notice the rounded belly on me.
Everyone confirmed my baby belly is quite
big this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment