Friday, February 5, 2010

Crazy Early

Quinn sitting ...during the first week.
.
Quinn is sitting up - at only 4 months. How can he be sitting up before he's even eaten any solids? Apparently, my kids like to do things crazy early. I mean this literally came out of nowhere. Megan was born holding her head up so it didn't come as surprise when she sat up at 4 months. Of course, with Meg I was a first time mom and naively wanted her to do everything early. That was before I knew how crazy mobile kids could be. Quinn was following a much more normal curve so I thought I had months yet. I guess this isn't first time Q's surprised me nor will it be the last.

Uh ooh... I hope this doesn't mean that Quinn's going to become mobile early too because I don't think I can handle 2 running around any time soon. 2 is seriously kicking my butt right now.





Megan is so proud of her little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment