Friday, January 22, 2010

More Meganisms

I have to say 2 1/2 is my favorite age so far. Megan is talking in paragraphs and can carry on entire conversations. She has a great imagination, has several book memorized and loves reading them to Quinn. She just cracks me up. Here are a few of the things Meg has been telling us.



"I'll have to talk to Daddy about that." - said to me after I told her no.



"No, I do it myself." - She's little Miss Independent



"It IS gonna happen, Mama. It IS." - said when I tell her no.

Megan to her daycare teacher, "I want chocolate."
Teacher #1, "You only get chocolate if you go in the potty."
Megan goes to the other teacher in her room "I want chocolate."
Teacher #2 "Did you go potty?"
Megan - "Yes, I did."

"Look Mommy. I have boobs too!"

"Quinn wants to eat off of that one." - pointing to my chest.

At daycare the babies were with the toddlers for a little bit. Quinn started crying. Megan ran over to the teacher and said, "Quinn wants to eat."
Teacher "I know Megan, I'm warming the bottle."
Megan, "NO. Quinn wants to eat NOW! Hurry up."

No comments:

Post a Comment