Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Pre Christmas

This is the first year Megan "gets" Christmas. She understands the idea of Santa, but is still afraid of him. We celebrated Christmas with my dad and Bernie on Sat. and Nathan's parents, sister and her family on Sunday. At my dad's Meg wanted to open every one's presents for them. She was excited over everything -from socks to the wagon. Everything got the same "Oh, wow! I like it!" reaction. It was very cute. Quinn just drooled over it.
At Nathan's family's Christmas Meg was tired and we had a few....issues. She didn't want to say thank you (even though she's usually very polite. She even says bless you after I sneeze. anyway.....) I took her into another room to discuss her manners. As we were walking out she started yelling, "I not tankful. I not." Don't you just love the over load of Christmas. After Megan had a chance to cool down she went right back to opening presents and saying thanks. She loves the books, and blankie Aunt Jill made. She's cuddling up with with it every day whenever she gets hurt, (I hurt myself.) or just needs a cuddle. It's adorable. Thanks Aunt Jill!
Meg after picking out our tree. Believe it or not she was more interested in the cows & dog we saw on the farm than the actual tree.


Quinn in the car seat after we picked out our tree.


Getting ready for Christmas tree placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment