Monday, June 15, 2009

2nd Birthday Pictures


We had a very busy weekend. Friday was Megan's birthday and also her first class of gymnastics. She loved it of course. Who wouldn't love being able to run free to climb, roll, and flip yourself around for 45 minutes? After a very long nap, we drove up to visit Grammy where we had cupcakes and Meg opened a few presents from Grammy and Grandpa. On Sat. Meg went with Daddy, Aunt Jill, Shane & Katie to the Cleveland Zoo while I went to a baby shower for a good friend. Sun. Nathan's parents had a party for Nathan's, & his father's birthday (both birthdays are on June 18) & Father's Day.

I tried to get a good picture of Megan on her birthday, but the girl won't smile for pictures anymore. I hope the photographer can coax a smile out of her tomorrow when we get her 2 year pictures taken.






Megan got a few presents from Grammy and Grandpa on her actual birthday. Here she is appreciating her new shirt and raincoat. She kept exclaiming, "Wow, I like it."








Here's Megan enjoying her birthday cupcakes. I don't let her have sugar very often so this was a big treat.


I wanted to post a picture time line of Megan, but I'm having trouble finding older pictures of Megan. We had to get a new computer last fall, and I know they got transferred over I'm having trouble finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment