Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Baby!

Megan has discovered dolls. She calls her dolls My Baby! (yes, she does say it with the exclamation point). Megan has given her baby a bath using a wipe, has put the baby on the potty, changes the baby's diaper, and carries the baby around using a toy carrier. It's funny how it happened. One night Megan went to bed oblivious to the fact that she even had a few dolls. She woke up the next morning grabbed a doll and started carrying it everywhere.

Here's Meg patting her baby so she'll take a nap.


Megan is trying to convince me that the baby, the carrier, the books (in the carrier) and a bottle should be allowed to go to church with us. I'm proud to say I got her down to just the baby. Go Mommy!



Meg and my baby are a little sweaty after a particularly fun game of trying to dig up plants Nathan had planted.


No comments:

Post a Comment