Saturday, March 6, 2010

Breakfast with Dora

Megan loves Dora the Explorer, so when I saw Cosi (the science center) was having a breakfast with Dora I signed us up and handed over my credit card. I was nervous Megan would be frightened by real life Dora, but she wasn't. When we first saw her Megan couldn't get past the monkey, Boots. Then we got breakfast and Dora was walking around the tables. Meg was willing to get her picture taken as long as Nathan was willing to hold her.
Here's Megan pointing out Boots. "Look! Boots is a monkey!"


After breakfast we went through Cosi. Cosi has a little kids area that is only for kids 6 and under. Megan liked it and had fun running around.



In the little kids area they have a water center. Finally somewhere both kids can play!


Quinn chillin in his car seat.

Meg and me. Not the greatest picture, but it'll do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment